In the last episode of 2015, Ben and David discuss Apple's acquisition of Siri. Notable topics include:
- The founding of Siri by Dag Kittlau, Adam Cheyer, and Chris Brigham.
- Scott Forstall on the Apple side, and the end of his time at the company.
- The other Apple acquisitions around Siri, including Topsy, Novauris Technologies, OttoCat.
- Cue, Spotsetter, VocalIQ, and Perceptio.
- The team Apple built around Siri post-acquisition, including Alex Acero from Microsoft Research.
- Speculation on the future of voice and its role in everyday computing.